Advertising is key to getting your message out. The most impactful way of sharing the message and inspiring people to join your efforts is in person. But you’ll also want to leverage social media, fliers, banners, print, and new media.
Suggestions for organizing your digital presence and spreading the word about your rescue/rehab mission.
- Register your Community Team with O.U.R. to get your official Community Team name
- The O.U.R. Volunteer Leadership Committee will create an official Community Team Facebook group for your team
- Invite organizers and others interested in helping to volunteer and organize events to the group
- The O.U.R. Volunteer Leadership Committee can also create a Facebook page for your Community Team for public announcements
- Create a Your Rescue Campaign for your Community Team
- Create an Instagram account to publish your posters, events, and annoucements
- Create a Twitter account to publish your posters, events, and announcement